Diet Type: Dairy free, Egg free, Gluten free, Grain free, Low FODMAP, Phase 1 Restricted, Phase 1 Semi Restricted, Phase 2 Reduce and Repair
Cooking Time: Under 30 minutes
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 5 mins
Yields: 4 servings
This prawn and zucchini pasta is a delicious, simple and very satisfying mid-week meal. It's a great low carb and SIBO friendly lunch, dinner or supper.
- 2 serves of zucchini noodles
- 4 tbs garlic infused olive oil
- 1.7 lbs raw jumbo shrimp (shelled)
- 4 scallions, green part only, chopped
- 1 long red chili, finely diced
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 1 large handful parsley, finely chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Follow the instructions to make a double quantity of zucchini noodles.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat. Add the olive oil and shrimp, stirring until opaque and cooked through.
- Add the scallions and chili, stirring for a few minutes.
- Stir through the zucchini noodles. Add the lemon juice, zest and parsley. Season with salt and pepper then serve immediately.
Tell your friends
Why not share the love? We love it when you tell your friends about The Healthy Gut Recipes. Simply click one of the icons below to share it with your favourite social media platform.