Diet Type: Dairy free, Egg free, Gluten free, Grain free, Low FODMAP, Phase 1 Semi Restricted, Phase 2 Reduce and Repair, Vegan, Vegetarian
Cooking Time: Under 1 hour
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins
Yields: 4 servings
Missing roast potatoes? Never fear, these Thyme Roasted Carrots and Parsnips are an excellent alternative. The fresh thyme makes them next level delicious.
- 1 large bunch baby carrots, washed
- 3 large parsnips, quartered
- 1 small bunch fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 tbs ghee or coconut oil, melted
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the carrots, parsnips, and thyme on the baking sheet and drizzle with ghee or coconut oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes or until the vegetables are cooked through and golden.
- Arrange on a platter and serve with your favorite protein.
Tell your friends
Why not share the love? We love it when you tell your friends about The Healthy Gut Recipes. Simply click one of the icons below to share it with your favourite social media platform.