Diet Type: Dairy free, Gluten free, Grain free, Low FODMAP, Vegan, Vegetarian
Cooking Time: Under 30 minutes
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 30 mins
Yields: 4 servings
On a hot summer’s evening there is nothing better than a delicious, cooling punch. This fruity concoction will keep you feeling refreshed while enjoying a very sophisticated non-alcoholic beverage.
- ½ cup berries (we used strawberries, raspberries and blueberries)
- 1 navel orange
- 1 blood orange, sliced
- 1 passion fruit
- 1 handful mint, leaves picked
- 4 cups soda water, chilled
- Place the berries, blood orange and mint in a large jug. Scrape out the pulp from the passionfruit and add this into the jug.
- Juice the navel orange and add the juice into the jug.
- Top with soda water and plenty of ice. Stir and serve.
- The ﬂavours increase the longer you allow it to sit together so you may like to make this ahead of time and keep in the fridge until you are ready to serve. Add the ice right before serving.
Tell your friends
Why not share the love? We love it when you tell your friends about The Healthy Gut Recipes. Simply click one of the icons below to share it with your favourite social media platform.