Diet Type: Dairy free, Gluten free, Grain free, Low FODMAP, Vegan, Vegetarian
Cooking Time: Under 30 minutes
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 30 mins
Yields: 4 servings
- 4 large organic kale leaves
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 1 tbs smoked paprika
- Salt and pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 350ºF.
- Thoroughly wash the kale leaves. Pat dry. Remove the tough inner stem and stalk and discard. Cut the leaves into pieces. Place in a large bowl.
- Melt the coconut oil and drizzle over the leaves. Sprinkle with the smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir well to coat evenly.
- Line two baking trays with baking paper. Evenly spread the leaves over the trays so they’re not crowding each other.
- Place in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes, until crispy and dried out.
- Remove and cool. Store in an airtight container. Will keep for several days.
Tell your friends
Why not share the love? We love it when you tell your friends about The Healthy Gut Recipes. Simply click one of the icons below to share it with your favourite social media platform.