Diet Type: Dairy free, Egg free, Gluten free, Grain free, Low FODMAP, Phase 1 Semi Restricted, Phase 2 Reintroduce, Vegan, Vegetarian
Cooking Time: Under 4 hours
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 4 hrs
Creamy strawberry popsicles are a perfect icy treat on a hot summer's day. These popsicles are suitable for Phase 1 Semi Restricted on the SIBO Bi Phasic Diet.
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled
- 13.5oz coconut milk (from a can)
- Place 1.5 cups of hulled strawberries in a blender. Mix until liquified. If you hate pips, you can strain this mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove the pips.
- Finely chop the remaining strawberries.
- Pour the coconut milk into a bowl and add the chopped strawberries.
- Pour the strawberry purée into the coconut mixture. If you would like to decorate the outside of your popsicle moulds with strawberry purée, retain some and pour into the moulds. Swirl around to evenly cover the surface of the moulds.
- Pour the strawberry coconut mixture into the moulds. Freeze for 1 hour then add a popsicle stick into each mould. Return to the freezer for 3-4 hours, or until frozen solid.
- Enjoy on a hot summer's day.
- If you can't tolerate coconut milk, substitute with a nut milk you can tolerate.
Tell your friends
Why not share the love? We love it when you tell your friends about The Healthy Gut Recipes. Simply click one of the icons below to share it with your favourite social media platform.