Diet Type: Dairy free, Egg free, Gluten free, Grain free, Low FODMAP, Phase 1 Restricted, Phase 1 Semi Restricted, Phase 2 Reintroduce, Vegan, Vegetarian
Cooking Time: 24 hours
Quick, easy, filling and delicious. This SIBO friendly, low FODMAP and vegan bircher muesli is perfect for busy mornings. Make the night before so all you have to do is add the toppings and enjoy for a speedy breakfast on the go.
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 2 tbs hemp seeds
- 1 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs flax meal
- 1 cup UHT coconut milk
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 3-5 drops liquid stevia (optional)
- 1 small firm banana, sliced
- 1.5 oz blueberries
- 2 oz raspberries, mashed
- 2 tsp peanut or almond butter
- 1 tbs flaked coconut
- Mix all of the bircher ingredients in a bowl. Sweeten with stevia to your desired level of sweetness or omit if preferred. Cover then refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to serve, divide between two bowls then top with the banana, blueberries, mashed raspberries, peanut or almond butter and flaked coconut.
- Double, triple or quadruple the recipe to make multiple serves. Store extra portions in the fridge in an airtight container.
Tell your friends
Why not share the love? We love it when you tell your friends about The Healthy Gut Recipes. Simply click one of the icons below to share it with your favourite social media platform.