Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 10 mins
A tasty prawn stir fry is the perfect quick mid-week meal.
- 250g prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 2 sticks celery, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, sliced
- 2 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs coconut aminos
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice
- Prepare all of the vegetables by slicing them.
- Heat a wok over a high heat. Add 1 tbs of coconut oil then add the prawns, quickly stirring until the prawns are cooked through. Remove from the wok.
- Bring the wok back up to a hot temperature. Add in the remaining coconut oil then add the carrots and celery, stir for 30 seconds, then add the capsicum, stir for 30 seconds then add the broccoli. After 30 seconds, add the Chinese 5 spice. Stir then add the coconut aminos.
- Return the prawns to the pan and stir until heated through. Serve immediately.
Tell your friends
Why not share the love? We love it when you tell your friends about The Healthy Gut Recipes. Simply click one of the icons below to share it with your favourite social media platform.