Diet Type: Dairy free, Egg free, Gluten free, Grain free, Low FODMAP, Phase 1 Semi Restricted, Phase 2 Reduce and Repair, Vegan, Vegetarian
Cooking Time: Under 4 hours
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 4-6 hrs
Yields: 8 servings
These Low FODMAP pina colada popsicles are the perfect treat on a warm evening. Creamy, summery and zesty. A delicious dairy-free dessert.
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 cups (16 oz) canned coconut milk
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- 2 tbs maple syrup or honey
Place all of the ingredients in a high-powered blender. Blitz until well combined and creamy.
- Pour into popsicle moulds. Place in the freezer for 30 minutes then insert the popsicle sticks and freeze for 4-6 hours, or until completely frozen.
- When ready to serve, remove the popsicles from the freezer and stand at room temperature for 10 minutes to help loosen them from their moulds. If you don't have time to spare, run the moulds under hot water to loosen within seconds.
- These popsicles will keep in the freezer for 3 months. Cover the bases so they don't get freezer burn.
Tell your friends
Why not share the love? We love it when you tell your friends about The Healthy Gut Recipes. Simply click one of the icons below to share it with your favourite social media platform.