Diet Type: Gluten free, Grain free, Low FODMAP, Phase 2 Reintroduce
Cooking Time: Under 30 minutes
These Low FODMAP ham, tomato and basil pesto muffins are perfect for breakfast, as a snack or paired with a salad for a light lunch.
- 12 eggs
- 5 oz ham, chopped
- 8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup Low FODMAP basil pesto
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan.
- Break the eggs into a large bowl then whisk until well combined. Stir in the ham and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt and pepper and mix through.
- Gently fold ¼ cup of basil pesto through the egg mixture then pour into the prepared muffin pan. Top with a dollop of pesto on each muffin.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until the muffins are cooked through.
- Delicious served hot or cold.
Tell your friends
Why not share the love? We love it when you tell your friends about The Healthy Gut Recipes. Simply click one of the icons below to share it with your favourite social media platform.