Diet Type: Gluten free, Grain free, Low FODMAP, Vegan, Vegetarian
Cooking Time: Under 1 hour
Prep: 30 mins
Cook: 1 hr
Yields: 4 Servings
This versatile French inspired salad is the perfect accompaniment to many meals and only takes minutes to make.
- 2 tbs extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard, free from garlic, sugar, and preservatives
- Salt and pepper
- 1 large head of Boston lettuce, leaves separated and washed
- In a large bowl, mix the olive oil, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper together. Taste to check seasoning.
- Toss in the leaves, coating well with the dressing.
- Serve immediately.
Tell your friends
Why not share the love? We love it when you tell your friends about The Healthy Gut Recipes. Simply click one of the icons below to share it with your favourite social media platform.